I have been thinking about doing this for awhile. Mostly just to keep track of some of my thoughts related to decorating and fashion. My husband, Tom, and I bought a house about 2 years ago. Our busy schedules have kept us from doing too much with this 1920s bungalow. But I have big plans. And hopefully, one day this place will be the home that I know it can be...with a bit of work and probably more than a little money. I have kept magazine clippings and idea photos that I have pulled off the internet for several years -- mostly furniture and old house decorating tips. I will try and add some of them here as I organize my thoughts.
As for fashion, my sisters will tell you that I am the least fashionable of the 10 of us. My favorite styles usually fall into the following two realms: loose and floppy - a style that really has only ever worked for me when I was in the best shape; and classic, with clean lines. I like cool palettes and primary colors. Stripes, borders, polka dots, and Mary Jane shoes make me smile. Maybe someday I can actually work these ideas into my wardrobe.
But first, the house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome to the land of blog! It's actally really quite fun...and a very convenient mental filing cabinet. : )
ReplyDelete